Collaborative Law Participation Agreement
Contract signed by collaborative clients and their collaborative attorneys at the first four-way meeting:
>> Click here to read the Collaborative Law Participation Agreement
Rules observed by collaborative clients and their collaborative attorneys intended to promote respectful and effective communication.
>> Click here to read the Ground Rules
Ithaca Area Collaborative Law Professionals Membership Application
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce: The Revolutionary Method that Results
in Less Stress, Lower Costs, and Happier Kids--Without Going to Court.
- By Stu Webb and Ron Ousky (Published by Hudson Street Press 2006)
- Collaborative Divorce: The Revolutionary New Way to Restructure Your
Family, Resolve Legal Issues, and Move on with Your Life.
- By Pauline Tesler and Peggy Thompson (Published by Regan Books 2006)
- Divorce: a Problem to be Solved, Not a Battle to be Fought.
- By Karen Fagerstrom, et al. (Published by Brookwood Publishing 1997)
- Divorce Without Court: A guide to Mediation and Collaborative Divorce.
- By Katherine E. Stoner (Published by Nolo Press, 1st Edition 2006)
- Mom's House, Dad's House: Making Two Homes for Your Child.
- By Isolina Ricci, et. al (Published by Fireside, Revised edition 1997)